MENU

8.13.2016

Purple Power Smoothie Bowl


During the summer, I crave smoothies ALL THE TIME. Usually a smoothie isn't filling enough for me to have alone- I'll drink a smoothie along with toast or oats. Lately, instead of having a smoothie, I've been making smoothie bowls.

Smoothie bowls are amazing!! They are big enough to fill you up, and they are the perfect base for any topping you desire.

This Purple Power smoothie bowl is filling, cold, and super healthy! It's packed with protein, and it's vegan + gluten-free.


Purple Power Smoothie Bowl

Prep Time: 7 Minutes || Total Time: 10 minutes

A filling, healthy smoothie bowl, perfect for summer.

Author: Simply Sacia
Recipe Type: Smoothie, Breakfast
Servings: 2 smoothie bowls

Ingredients:

  • 4 cups mixed berries
  • 2 large handfuls spinach
  • 2 tbs hemp powder
  • 4 cups vanilla soy milk, unsweetened
  • 2 tbs maple syrup
  • Toppings: Rasberries, blueberries, bananas, sliced almonds, chia seeds, popped amaranth.

Instructions:

  1. Blend spinach, hemp powder, and soy milk until thoroughly combined.
  2. Add all other ingredients, blend until smooth.
  3. Add any desired toppings.

Enjoy!


No comments :

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE

1. All comments on Simply Sacia are moderated. Please be patient—I’ll do my best to keep up, but sometimes it may take me a bit to get to all of them.

2. I reserve the right to reject comments for any reason.