MENU

8.30.2016

My favorite time-saving tip for BACK TO SCHOOL!




Shame on me, it's too soon!! But, alas, back to school  is in less than a month. Can you believe it?

Especially for students(like me!) saving time is essential for back to school. This hack WORKS, and will help you get out that door in record time (leaving more time for snoozing and less time for stressing!)


The way this works is by compiling "stations" for everything you need to do in the morning. It sounds simple, but it saves SO MUCH TIME. 

How I Set Up My Stations

The Health Station: This is where I keep all my oil pulling, apple cider vinegar drink, teeth brushing, and face cleansing supplies. I usually have measured oil pulling packets, apple cider vinegar, a jug of water, toothpaste, toothbrush, electric face cleansing brush, and face wash.

The Food Station: This one is my personal fave station! I keep oats, mason jars, dates, the blender, and smoothie bowl toppings. I'll also add some bananas and breakfast cookies for a fast to-go breakfast. I keep my lunches here too. I store it in the fridge.

The Makeup Station: This is where I keep my makeup essentials to speed up my routine. I always include mascara, powder, concealer, eyeliner, and blush.
The "Don't Forget" Station: This is kept by the door. My packed lunch, backpack, important papers, gym clothes, shoes, etc. get thrown in here. It's super awesome-say good bye to forgetting essentials.

Leave a comment below if you have any other time saving tips!

No comments :

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE

1. All comments on Simply Sacia are moderated. Please be patient—I’ll do my best to keep up, but sometimes it may take me a bit to get to all of them.

2. I reserve the right to reject comments for any reason.