MENU

8.12.2016

20 things about me.



Hi, I'm Sacia. I'm so excited to be starting this blog. I thought I would start off by telling you a little about myself! This blog is going to be a compilation of all my many hobbies and passions.  I hope you enjoy Simply Sacia.



Let's jump in!

1. I'm related to the tennis player, Author Ashe.

2. I have two sisters, Meeka and Zenya.

3. I'm a teenager! I was born January 12, 2002.

4. I love being creative, but all the "personality tests" I've taken say I'm a very left-brain person.

5. My myers briggs is an ISTJ.

6. I've traveled to Greece, Italy, France, Puerto Rico, Canada, and LA. I would love to go to London, Peru, and Oregon.

7. I live in the Catskills (In NY).

8. I practice Falun Gong, a spiritual practice that's part of the Buddhist school.

9. I have two dogs- but no cats.

10. I want to go to college when I graduate high school. I love learning!

11. I try to cook vegan as much as I can, but I'm not going vegan until I leave the house.

12. I go to a private school.

13. I love photography. Both my dad and grandpa are photographers.

14. Some people say nature inspires them most, but I find I need the bustle of the city to get my juices flowing.

15. My favorite season is summer, but I'm most inspired during the fall.

16. I'm 5'5 tall.

17. I love to make soap! It's super fun and it comes out more natural then buying it.

18. I prefer film to digital photography but I shoot more digital.

19. My favorite color is pink. Oddly enough, I don't own any pink clothing!

20. I'm addicted to crafting! I'm always picking up new hobbies.

No comments :

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE

1. All comments on Simply Sacia are moderated. Please be patient—I’ll do my best to keep up, but sometimes it may take me a bit to get to all of them.

2. I reserve the right to reject comments for any reason.